Thanks to all who attended our 2014 Annual Open House & Instrument Petting Zoo! Look for more information about our Fall 2015 open house over the summer.
Our Open House is the perfect opportunity to...
- talk with our faculty and other students and parents
- try an instrument
- sample an early childhood class
- listen to a fun, musical story
- learn how lessons, ensembles, or orchestra can help you with other skills
- register for our Fall semester
Our 2014 open house included...
- Early Childhood Sample Classes: 9:30-11:15 am (registration required)
- Drumming: 11:30 am
- "Puff the Magic Dragon" Musical Story 12:15 pm
- Instrument Petting Zoo: 12:00-3:00 pm
- Fiddling / Mark O'Connor Method presentation 1:30 pm
No reservations are required for the FREE petting zoo and musical story! Reservations ARE required for the morning early childhood sample classes. Our faculty are always available to answer your questions about our classes and programs at the event.